We are looking to hire a skilled WooCommerce Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites. As a WooCommerce Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledge of testing live implementations of WooCommerce plugins, widgets, and launching e-commerce stores.
- Excellent skills in custom theme creation & customization, plugin selection, and must be able to write plugins and themes from scratch, and not just use ready-made themes.
- Sound knowledge of WooCommerce and WordPress
- Strong understanding and experience with SASS, LAMP, MySql/PhpMyAdmin and Git.
- Knowledge in implementation of APIs in PHP
- Experience with responsive design without dependence on frameworks
- The ability to translate PSDs and other assets created by design team into cohesive websites
- The ability to guide Other WordPress developers for tasks and implementations.
- Strong sense of visual design, Self-motivated and Self-directed.
- Working knowledge of basic PHP, MySQL and PHP 5 with the strong concept of OOP and MVC pattern.
- Excellent communication skills to coordinate the team.
- Familiarity with task runners and contribution to Front End workflows (Gulp/Grunt, Sass compilers, etc.)
- Experience building E-commerce sites on the Woocommerce framework is a plus.
- Solve challenging technical problems with complex sites in WordPress and WooCommerce
- Create new WordPress environments and migrate WordPress sites among different environments (development, staging, production)
- Programming, developing, website coding, and producing data-driven web applications, websites using WordPress and WooCommerce
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and project managers on client projects
- Contribute to the development of the misc. company special projects
- Developing new WordPress and WooCommerce sites, new themes, new plugins with custom code, and solid understanding of responsive mobile development
- Enhancing existing code and doing customizations in plug- ins
- Manage Project Workflow and provide Daily updates about work
- Taking projects from concept through execution, Eager to develop and manage the task
- Working with both our current theme as well as developing new themes
- Keep up on the latest trends and best practices in web development
- Must be able to produce quality bug-free work, must be thoughtful, and bring good ideas to the table