The Angular JS is having a model-view-whatever (MVW) framework while it supports the Model-View-View Mode too. On the opposite, Node JS has model-view-controller (MVC) architecture often called an event-driven architecture.
Here, we have discussed the top-notch differences between Node and Angular JS:
- For the client application development of a single-page, Angular JS is more preferable as well as Node JS is used for building server-side applications.
- The developers need to separately install Angular JS in the PC. They can simply add the Angular JS file and use it for their applications. On the same NodeJS needs to separately install in PC for use in web applications.
Benefits of using Node JS and Angular JS:
- For the creation of web and chat application, Node JS is very much helpful as this framework assist the mobile support and browser compatibility.
- Angular JS is mainly used for the creation of a single-page client-side application. For making the website interactive and for data-driven application, through Angular JS framework, we can add dynamic views.
- With the enchanting features of Filters, Directives and automatic data binding in NodeJS, the developers don’t need to write lengthy codes.
- The speed of Angular JS is very fast and complex tasks can be easily solved within a minimum time period. With a lacking IE 8 support, Angular JS is not considered good for cross-platform hybrid application development.