The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, marketing database, email, social media, and advertising campaigns
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practice.