We are looking for an SEO Executive to manage all search engine optimization and Search engine marketing activities. You will be responsible for executing business objectives, optimize keywords in existing content and uncover new opportunities for the addition of keywords. Providing recommendations and implementing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals. The ability to report on outcomes and make recommendations for improvements is desirable.
All SEO Activities, Knowledge of SEO Tools, Content Marketing & Blogging, Work with various Marketplaces (B2B, B2C)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Reviewing and analysing client’s website for areas that can be improved and optimised
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation to drive the most valuable traffic
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Writing compelling calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Developing link building strategies
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on latest Google algorithm updates and other important guidelines
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns.
- Help to execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) for a range of clients in a host of industries.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of front-end and back-end website structure for SEO
- Experience using various SEO tools (Google webmaster, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)