Meet the Team
Our management team makes sure that operations run smoothly. As a team, we work hard to make sure that our cooperation remains hassle-free for you and we frequently go the extra mile to give our customers the best possible experience.
- With 14+ years of experience, he has guided more than 80 businesses to improvise their verticals
- Supports the team in finalizing the product scope, defining marketing strategies & customer acquisition, among many other domains
- Is always up for mentoring the team for productivity, effective communication, conflict management, etc
- Founder Codebasics.io (Youtube: 783K+ Subscribers) Ex-Bloomberg & NVIDIA- A total of 17+ years of experience in programming & data science
- Empowers AtliQ Technologies with a data-centric and result-driven approach
- Fond of mentoring the team in fields like process efficiency, critical thinking & the art of delivering effective solutions
- Consulted more than 30 startups in different domains like Product, Technology, Data, and Sales in a span of merely 4 years
- Responsible for defining growth strategies for different verticals at AtliQ Technologies
- Loves to mentor the team in client expectation management & handling a difficult conversation
- Lead more than 50 projects & mentored 40+ talents within 9.5 years of experience
- Supported the organizational setup process of AtliQ Technologies with his exceptional business understanding
- Is a devoted follower of Rumi’s The Three Gates of Speech- Hardly speaks, but a good listener with abundant patience
- 5+ years of experience in different development technologies, he have extended his support in more than 15+ products in various domain
- A perfect example that the secrets ingredients of success are Initiative, Ownership, Consistency & Faith
- Can never seen him being unsure about facing a challenge and is always a call away for any help
- Director at AtliQ Technologies holds 10+ years of experience in finance & accounting
- An incredibly good data visualiser who knows to come up with feasible solutions in hard times
- Has a rare ability to bring up the energy and create amazing motivation among the team. Lives to the adjectives- Compassionate and Hardworking.
- Holds nearly 10 years of experience in global businesses
- Has fantastic communication & convincing skills and has successfully raised the number of clients we serve
- Known for quirky comments, this style icon is a to-go person for out-of-the-box marketing ideas.
- 6+ years experience in website development & have successfully delivered the best results for over 50+ websites
- Leads the digital marketing team with her outstanding team management & communication skills
- Colleagues love her positive approach, professionalism & caring attitude
Joining hands with us as a part of the Board of Advisors, Stephanie is also the CEO & Chief Data Officer at DataCents Analytics, LLC. Her expertise lies in the innovative transformation of complex, diverse data into digestible/predictive analytics for both public & private sectors and product consultation. She leads technological transformations, provides data science on-demand, and drives the betterment of organizations’ bottom line. She specializes in government-servicing for-profit and non-profit organizations.
Apart from these, she has a keen interest in diversity & inclusion (DEI), mentoring and upskilling those from diverse backgrounds in the tech space and she has been featured by Forbes Ignite, Public Sector Network (PSN) and the Women in Tech podcast.
Hemanand has taken a particular interest to join Atliq’s advisory board to practice his expertise in delivering tangible outcomes to businesses using analytics which is always close to his heart. Hem quit his last corporate role as an analytics manager for an FMCG company in June 2022 to become the co-founder of Codebasics – an opportunity which he regards highly for enabling him to live his passion for sharing knowledge with budding aspirants.
With 8+ joyful years in the industry, he has experience in delivering end-to-end solutions to more than 35+ analytics projects by working closely with business stakeholders across several functions, nations, and cultures. Apart from enjoying problem-solving, efficient process optimization for better business decisions. He carries a specific knowledge in using his IT skills with the business acumen through which he is fluent with technical and non-technical stakeholders. He is also a certified supply chain professional and a certified Microsoft solution associate.
“Like a phoenix rising from the ashes, my career found new life when I joined the AtliQ family, and I look forward to soaring to greater heights together on this enlightening journey.”
Have a question?
We’d love to hear from you!
Drop us a line and we'll have a specialist get in touch shortly to explore options.