As a Manager/TL, you will be responsible for managing and developing cutting-edge Software for AtliQ’s clients and in-house products. You would be responsible for driving development for one or multiple projects, unblock and guide others working with you, perform code reviews, enable organization work more efficiently, and help define processes to drive better results at both organizational or team level. You need to have a passion for solving challenging real-life problems with the use of technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Open to work irrespective of technology stack.
- Applied algorithms and data structure knowledge.
- Experienced with performing Code Reviews.
- Experienced in Breaking Down Projects/Modules into tangible tasks.
- Experienced in working with Agile Methodologies.
- Leadership skills.
- Experienced in mentoring and managing a team of at least 3 developers.
- Experienced in performing performance reviews of the team and giving them concrete feedback as and when needed.
- Ability to coach others to become better engineers/managers.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Experienced in dealing with Clients.
- Experienced in Time Estimation of projects/modules.