How to get a great app built for your business?
Not just for marketing, the potential of application is going far extending to the sale of product and services. Rather than going to bricks and mortar store, people do prefer to do online shopping. The mobile applications having the functionality features of online purchase transactions, earning points and social media interactions and basically on the cloud-based platform are more likely to engage more customers.
The job of an entrepreneur is multi-tasking and for constantly achieving new heights in business, the enterprise has to promptly adopt the new technology and showcase their brand presence over different platforms and portals. In today’s fast paced world, the entrepreneur faces issue of less efficient operations, losing a valuable client or missing out a lead. For overcoming all these critical issues and for making a brand presence in the market, the entrepreneur has to think differently of creating an application.
In the present market, there are only two major platforms that are accessible and in reach of public. Nearly about 40% of market in under the influence of Android and remaining 60% is ruled by iOS. Hence, the entrepreneur is left with only two choices to go for application development. Rest all other platforms are irrelevant for building the brand image and for beating up the competitors. Apart from it, the most surprising fact is number of application viewers is 4.6 times higher than website viewers. Hence, we can conclude that developing an application has numerous plus benefits.
1. Increase the sales figure: In a general, it has been found that the growth of a company exponentially gets double after the launch of their own application. Nowadays, the people are more addicted to smartphones and are browsing the newly invented applications more rather than visiting their website.
2. Improving customer experience: With the ease of application, the customers are more inclined towards your business services and products. Their queries are more liable to solve in a shorter period of time. Henceforth, the loyalty of your business gets increased to 50% after the creation of application.
3. To remain competitive in market: For firmly withstanding in the market and for giving competitors a tough competition, it is necessary to adopt the latest technologies. With the assistance of advance and hi-tech science, approaching the customers is very easy and hassle-free process.
How to build your business application in an efficient way for a productive outcome:
1. Leveraging Cutting-edge technological tools for software development: The technology has really eased our work. With the app creators’ applications such as Bizness Apps, Shoutem, Como and various others, you can easily design your application according to your design, ideas and intelligence.
2. By hiring skilled and professional developers: There are many options for building an application. If you have a determination to create the application on your own, then firstly you will have to learn coding. But if you want to save the time and money, then it is best to outsource the application development work to some freelancer or an application development company. Within a short span of period, you will be able to get your application available in the play-store.
For the success of your business application in market, there are post application development activities such as effective strategy and promotion that needs to be precisely done by the development and marketing team. Adjacently by determining the number of downloads of your application from play-store and how much your content is going viral, the progress of your application can estimated.