The Graphic Designing Intern Job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, Infographics, logos, Brochures, Facebook & Instagram Posts. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as adobe Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Work with account managers to produce the final designs.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.