As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing cutting-edge Software for AtliQ’s clients and in-house products. You would be responsible for driving development for one or multiple projects, unblock and guide others working with you, perform code reviews, and enable organization work more efficiently. You need to have a passion for solving challenging real-life problems with the use of technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Engineering.
- Open to work irrespective of technology stack.
- Applied algorithms and data structure knowledge.
- Experienced with performing Code Reviews
- Experienced in Breaking Down Projects/Modules into tangible tasks.
- Experienced in working with Agile Methodologies.
- Leadership skills.People who have managed and mentored a team would have an added advantage.
- Ability to coach others to become better engineers.
- Experienced in performing performance reviews of the team and giving them concrete feedback as and when needed.
- Ability to coach others to become better engineers/managers.
- Great Communication Skills. Additionally people who have dealt with clients in the past would have an advantage.
- Experience in Time Estimation would be an advantage.