We are looking for an SEO Executive to manage all search engine optimization. You will be responsible for executing business objectives, optimize keywords in existing content and uncover new opportunities for the addition of keywords. Providing recommendations and implementing strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals. The ability to report on outcomes and make recommendations for improvements is desirable.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Planning On Page, Off Page and Technical SEO for clients and in-house projects.
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes.
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content.
- Understanding of front-end and back-end website structure for SEO
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Carry out keyword research to support new client pitches and existing client SEM campaigns.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics.
- Experience using various SEO tools (Google webmaster, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, SEMrush, Buzzstream).
- Proven SEO experience
- Solid understanding of content marketing, content growth marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organisational, time management, and analytical skills