As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing cutting-edge Software for AtliQ’s clients and in-house products. All you need to have is a passion for solving challenging real-life problems with the use of technology.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Passion and drive for programming and technology in general
- Knowledge of data structures, object-oriented programming, and algorithms
- Bachelors or Masters degree (MCA, B Tech, M Tech, B.E, preferably in computer science) OR practical experience on freelancing projects, open source contribution, rank in coding challenges or stack overflow.