We are looking for a Dart/Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google’s Flutter development framework. The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have previous experience in Flutter and Dart development.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
- Maintain existing codebases
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Integrate user-interfaces elements developed by other developers
- Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integrate various APIs from third parties
- Debug existing apps widgets, fix issues, and avoid regressions
- Collaborate closely with the teams of UI/UX designers, PMs, QAs, and other developers
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Follow the company guidelines and best practices
- Knowledge of state management libraries like BLoC/Provider/Riverpod
- Knowledge of Flutter web and desktop is a plus.